Mim's Life

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sick as!

Hey guys,
arrived back from camp on fri and spent all of sat vomiting! haven't been sick like this in ages but yesturday I vomited a grand total of 22 times in 10hrs- you prob didn't want to know that but I reckon that would have to be a record- for me at least.
Also the fact that I was stuffed after camp meant it's really taken it out of me and from about round 10 on I had to creat a method of using the coffee table to hold my head over the bucket and spent the night on the couch!-ok thats enough grotty details.
Camp was great and the kids totally blew me away- esp my small group, but at the moment I having trouble just sitting up at the computer- so back to the couch for me and I'll post on camp soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home