Mim's Life

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Recovery

Song lyrics written by someone (think a late teenage girl)who is in rehab after brain trauma- scary stuff to have an acident and wake up not being able to do so much stuff that we all take for granted!

I used to be, haappy and in control of my life
and now I'm not, anymore
I used to feel important, I could make a difference, in people's lives
But now it feels like I'm wasting time

Now I feel like a pain in the neck
an inconvenience, causing trouble
And my memory's gone
I'm having trouble making sense
they make me feel like I'm not normal

I just want be free again to do what I used to do
enjoy my life, how I want to
I just want to go home again and be with my friends
that's what I live for

i need to feel like someone understands, what I'm going through
to sit and talk and sympathise
I don't want to be called a liar, don't wanna be undermined
I wanna be valued with love and care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home