Mim's Life

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Weaknesses

2 things I learnt about myself today-

1. I can't walk past a cd/music shop with money in my pocket and not buy a ton of stuff- want to buy a ton more than a ton of stuff and take at least an hour to decide which ton of stuff to buy, but also feel I'm ditching a best friend by having to choose!
- Man, I've been so good lately only buying what I need and can justify and with not working much and trying to save for a few diff things I could survive on radio- but no, when it comes to music I'm weak!

2. I have been conditioned so that whenever I drive over the reminants of a dead animal on the road I've developed a shuddering kind of twitch. I'm now at the point were I can see it coming but still I twitch!
Have many other weaknesses like potato chips and strawberries but I now have 2 more to the ever increasing list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home