Mim's Life

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mim the music therapist!!

Just a quick post to let the world know that I've been accepted at Melbourne uni (my 1st pref) to do their 'Master in Music Therapy' course over the next 2 years.

Was starting to look forward to living in Brisband for a couple of years but Melb is just so much easier- and prob move out of home next year anyway so thats enough excitment for me!
So thats just an update- also just dug a ton of sand out of my bellybutton from being at point Leo this morn and my hair is icky from the water- so thats the very latest update from my way!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Mim said…

    ah, thanks heaps Linda- yep will be around for at least another 2 yrs to annoy you and pour coffee on :)!!

    Your plasters off yet?

    Have a great chrissy!!
    and see ya soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home