Mim's Life

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sleeping out for Rock!!

After a completely painful (although put in perspective- not really a big deal!) experience last monday morning (and also afternoon having to tell my good mate Damo) trying to get U2 tickets I'm totally up for sleeping out to line up if it definately means I'll get them.
Don't mind doing it because (and my theory on this is backed up by that 'thats what rock and roll is' coke add!!) It's one of those things you have to do at least once before you die/ get too old and will prob never ever want to do again. And if I was going to sleep out for a band- U2's a good choice! So if any of you are up for the challenge sun night I'd appreciate the company.
However, I'm yet to work out any practicallities yet- eg. (and this is only an issue because I'm female- if I was a guy it'd be bottles all the way!) like is there a toilet anywhere near by and is it really safe- but then homeless people have to experience this every night- sure I can survive one.
And all this is depended on whether Damo decides he won't trust me with such a preciouse assignment as getting us U2 tickets which I may well fail misserably a 2nd time- and will instead take the day off work and do it himself! and then if he fails I can only be dissapointed that we miss out without the guilt and feelings of I'm a failure and cursed! which is much more bearable! Would also mean I get to sleep in, in my own comfy bed.

Just let it be known- I was totally up for 'sleeping out for Music!!!" (and I may still have to)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home