Mim's Life

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wayne's World! :)

Wayne asked my opinion about a name for his new blogspot and after he rejected my 'Wayne's World' suggestion, I promised I'd post any creative ideas.
Well really I've had none and it's not like I came up with anything very creative for my own- but wanting Wayne to get started I'll give it a go-

Waynes Life- you me and Linda could make a series!!
Waynes cynical thoughts :)
Thoughts of a realist
Waynamus the Great

and thats all I've got so I'm relying on your comments to help Wayne out!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger waynemus said…

    Thanks Mim,
    I think I'll try "Thoughts of a Realist" If anything happens I can always change.

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger waynemus said…

    Ok Mim I've created a blog. Its my name backwards, notvery creative I know but it will have to do. Thanks for putting in the time to think of a name but I need something which will be versatile if I ever change my name. My blog address is: segdohenyaw.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who is wayne any way?!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger waynemus said…

    That would be me, someone Mim knows from church.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Mim said…

    Hi Beth, yeah Wayne goes to Baysie church like me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home