Mim's Life

Saturday, October 01, 2005

funness

Just a quick post to say- life is so much fun!!

For any fans of Beer out there- went to the new switch grill bar last night and they had heaps of different beers from almost every country in the world! Would take me at least 10yrs to try them all- due to my 2 drinks a night rule (just like my no coffee after 6pm rule- no real reason for but to prove to myself that I can have some self- discipline) and now that I'm still on my P's and don't have Mich as my personal Taxie anymore!! If anything there where too many to chose from and the guys wheren't any help (Mich- I think I've become dependent on you deciding all my dinning and drinks decisions!).

Also had a uni mates 22 B'day thing on thurs night and after dinner we all went back to his and ended up playing the game Mafia till 3am- and we could have kept going! I now understand why the kids on camp were playing it till 1am! Funny how some of the best times are just doing such simple things with people almost to the point of obsession, late at night! Camp leaders retreat this year we ended up playing uno till 4am and it was such a great bonding experience!! -and then the last night of camp we were all up till 4am again writing warm fuzzies.

Also funny to see how diff people behave- Mark and I started organising weds full day amazing race activity the night before- and by 2:30 in the morning Mark was completely falling asleep- whereas I'd gone past the completely tired stage and was in sleep deprived hyper mode. So was making paper planes, making my 'to do lists' and testing out all the activities including bowling with coconuts and drink bottles around the leaders room. Some of my best work happens in these states but I do pay for it later as anyone who saw me on the thurs is well aware of.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Mim said…

    Hey Linda!! or is it poo brain!!;)- I think the name of your blog proves that one!

    great to hear from you- I'll deffinately check out your blog!

    Sure I'll marry your friend set it up and lets get things happening (although knowing you Linda I'll prob end up regreting having said this).

    see ya soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home