Mim's Life

Friday, October 14, 2005

The End

Today was Gills last day of Vermont Secondary College!!- congrates!

Took her up early for the yr 12 brekky and then back up for her yr 12 concert. Still some many bad acts with the worst often being the funniest! And the teachers act was good as every- seeing all my old teachers in School uniform and the men bending over to reveal boxers hanging out aka the fashion for guys when I was in yr 10-11! very funny stuff and ah Lewy- such a funny little man(this will only mean something to Mich and any other Vermontians). And while I'm on the in house memories- Dwyer and Wisey haven't changed at all those men just don't age- I reckon Dwyer must be 102 now but he still looks just as I remember him.

So I ended up spending half the day up at the school with the yr 12's, doing a pizza run at lunch with a car full.

Gills last week has reminded me about my last days at high school- and I just remember being so excited about leaving that when everyone else around me were balling their eyes out I just didn't get it- it wasn't that I'd hated school or anything, I think I was just ready to leave and move on.
Now next week is my last offical week of being an undergrad at Monash and I enjoyed my time there- the coffee's and muffins at the Den, all us muso's haging out in the court yard, the fact that in the 3 yrs I been there not once have all the ecelators in the Menzies been working!!- that building is falling apart- as the scaffolding around the building proves. Also the fact that despite having PHD's lecturers never know how to work the computer and video equipment.
Have no idea where I'll be next year which is both a exciting and scary thought- but I'm not that scared of change and once again it's time to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home