Mim's Life

Saturday, August 06, 2005

my new baby

Now I've got your attention-bought my own guitar today- which I'm very excited about! (thanks to Michelle who lent me hers for about 2 years now). So I've added another member to my musical family, along with my piano (which I guess technically is the parentals if you count who paided for it), my cool glockenspiel thing that Mich got me for my 20th B'day and my flute. Talking to some of the guitar guys a while ago and we all agreed that you get so attached to your instruments and know them so well they almost take on a personality of their own (like ya know which string is always the first to go out of tune)! guess I'm guilty of favortism towards my piano but thats ok!
Now all I need is my own african drum and a steel drum from Jamaica- thats the dream anyway! that and a metallic blue grand piano but I'll probably die before that happens but I can dream!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey mim, how exciting!!! What sorta guit did ya get? is it a mason, immean, a maton?? haha just kidding! Oh, i would love to expand my musical instrument family!!! *sigh*. anyways, hope your well! Keep posting, cos i enjoy reading em!! love me.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Mim said…

    yeah, it's a second hand maton- it's seems pritty new though- in good condition and it works so it's all good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home