Mim's Life

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Red Light

Driving to Parahan fri night to see a goup of circus students perform, with Laura and her sister Any, I once again proved how stupid I can be. Stopped at the lights of a major intersection on Burwood Hwy and we where not at all paying attention. Instead my attention was more on the what looked like a 15 yr old boy in school uniform who had managed to grow this full on beard and 3 teenage girls all in Ugg boots which lead to a discussion of wheather their still in fashion or not. Therefore, when all the cars on my side of the car started moving I did too, being in the right hand lane, and didn't relise untill half way through the interesection that they had the right hand turning arrow but I was going striaght through the red light.
Lucky for me there was 1. no red light camera, and 2. the drivers that I would have hit had only just started moving so where going slow enough to break and there was no accident. Maybe I should pretend I did it on purpose and that I'm some kind of criminal mastermind, but I think the older I get the dumber I'm becoming!! Even so I've still a clean no accident driving record- so as Laura recons 'I'm blessed' and I'm prob better off and learnt something from the experience- that and 15 yr old high school kids should not grow massive beards as they are very distracting to any drivers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home