Mim's Life

Monday, July 04, 2005

Forge- intitial response

Hey, I'm back- sorry bout the delay but being hols I went into lazy mode there!
Spent all of sat and last night at the Forge national summit. Post more on it in a couple of days when I've had a chance to get my head round it- always takes me a while! I'd try to explain what Forge is on about- but i really don't thinkg i'd do it justice- so if your interested feel free to ask me any q's and if I don't feel I can respond I'll ask Keechy. But basically forge looks at different ways of 'doing' church and bringing chritianity back to it's roots and core values.
Still not sure where I sit with it all but a lot of what Forge seems to be on about just clicks with me - so we'll see.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds fun mim...was gonna go with ya after church, but was wrecked, so me n jimmy went to hungry jacks lol, then he took me home n went to pollys..it was fun
    hope it was good, was it actually bout missions n stuff?
    im interested...
    luv steph

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Mim said…

    yeah, my fault for not organising anything sooner! Forge summit was on the entire weekend and the sun night thing was more of a wrap up, celebration thing- but it was still good and got to hear what different people are doing.
    Any q's are probably best directed at Keechy- but happy to give you my interpretations to any q's you may have. I'll see ya soon

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Digger said…

    Hey Mim, yeah look forward to hearing your thoughts on the whole thing. Hopefully I'll get onto mine pretty soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home