Mim's Life

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hi everyone!

Well it's been a while- to the point that anyone who had any patience with my irregular rantings have now also given up and so no one will ever bother reading this- which means I can finally write what I want!!:)

I've decided that the only real purpose for me having this is for procrastination purposes- since I've haven't touch this once during my hols. and now that I have 3 essays due in less than a week, I'm back again- with nothing worth while to talk about.

Movie Review!
Went a saw 'You me & Dupree' a while ago now and as much as I wasn't overly excited to go see it in the 1st place I ended up really enjoying it- esp. the last 20mins- where I think I was laugh almost non stop at the Dupree character.

Afterwards though Mich made the comment that I reminded her of Dupree.

This has me slightly concern for 2 reasons (other than the fact that the character is male and I'm female!)

1. She may well have meant this as a 'subtle' hint that the 'you me & dupree' relationship reflects the Steve, Mich and me (being Dupree) relationship. So I'm now going to avoid those 2 until I'm married and completely obessed with my own spouse that I just won't have time to even look at them!!!.....so in other words never.

2. I enjoyed the Dupree character. And this is not the first time I've told Mich that I like something or think something is cute only to have Mich tell me that it reminds her of me- so in other words I'm totally attracted to myself...... not really a personality trait that I've ever desired and since it's not really possible to date oneself- this might be something I need to work on! (the other option is to search for a guy that looks and acts just like me and if such a thing exists I'm not sure a male version of me would work very well!!???!)

So now that I've dumped all my useless thoughts on a useless site that no one reads, I can get on with uni work..... that and my sisters just got home so I'll go and annoy her for a while ........ I really don't know how I hand anything in on time!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Mim said…

    Yeah I know- Mich doesn't know me at all.....:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home