Mim's Life

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Random Ramberlings

This will be a rather random post as i'm in a rather random mood- that what happens when you trying to wirte 2 3,000 word assignments and study for 2 exams all at the same time.

Never thought growing my hair down to my butt (head hair that is- to prevent any confusuion) would be so slow and annoying, as much as I'd like to know what I'd look like with long hair I running out of patience- so if anyone has any hair growing tips or special diets let me know.

Going swing dancing tonight with monash buddies. NOT to a swingers club like my sister thought I said and lead to an interesting conversation before we worked out that we were talking about 2 very diff things. Anyway haven't done either before so should be fun, or could be very boring, but good to catch up with the guys anyway- and if it's any good I'll write about how much of a hip swinging chick I am and if it's not much fun I'll use my imagination and make up a story about spending the night at a swingers club :)

Anyway I'm off to choose a skirt to wear tonight cos' I reckon that'd be twice as fun and trousers- guys totally miss out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home