Mim's Life

Friday, June 23, 2006

My cartoon crush!! :)

Why I 'love' ( in a I know he's a cartoon character who is already married kind of way!!?!) Homer.

Well whats not to love!! Although if I knew him in real life he'd prob drive me nuts! but my fav Homer moment is in the episode where Bleeding gums merephy (the Jazz due) dies and Lisa is of course upset and crying in her room. Homer comes to the door and tells Lisa that it's ok, and like that time snowball 1 (their cat) died, they just go and get another one. (I'm totally using my own words here as I'm hopeless and memorising move/TV/ bible quotes word for word). And this only makes Lisa cry even more and Homer leaves completely confused by the whole thing but upset that he couldn't help his little girl.

That made me relise that Homer has a good heart, he's just so stupid! Being a TV character means that this is dependent on whoever is writting the episode and I'm sure many would disagree with my opinion on this one, but he makes me laugh, so whats not to like!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Mim said…

    Hope ya had a fantastic time!!!

    Yeah we're getting started on all the youth 1 stuff- so very exciting.

    HaHa yeah fair call- I have a degree in analysising behaviours....so can't help myself sometimes- better on cartoon characters than my mates hey!

    But don't you have a fav Simpons character or moment!!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home