Mim's Life

Thursday, April 13, 2006

?

Wednesday last week, while on the tram on the way to the station at about 4:30pm noticed this guy who kept standing near the first door but never got off. Anyway, got to the stop where I and at least half the tram gets off and while being pushed through the que to get off noticed this guy was bleeding. He had no shoes on his feet and there was blood running down his legs, all over his feet and a nice puddle of blood mixed with water on the floor of the tram where he'd been standing (it was raining out side). What on earth do you do in those situations? Wish I had a faster brain that could have thought of some practicle way of helping at the time instead of getting pushed off the tram with everyone else, but to be honest I don't even know now over a week later what I could have done. I literally had no money at the time, although I guess I could have found an atm, could of asked him if he wanted me to take him to the hospitals which are all in that area of the city. But I didn't think of any of that at the time.
When Jesus walked pass the crowd bleeding I would have just stood there wondering what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home