Mim's Life

Monday, March 27, 2006

The friendly or stupid games

Well, it seems most people really love or hate the comm games!- well actually I was completely living in my obsessed with the tv and loving the whole thing bubble until I had about 4 people shun the whole thing to me last night.

yes I think the tv coverage was very aussie sided and probably the money could have been better spent somewhere else, but enough with the negativity! It only happens every 4 years,(2 if you count the olympics), if you don't like sport then you have every rite to that opinion but don't winge over 10 days, as for the money-would you complain if it was a big music or christian festival- or that our whole society will soon have to go out and buy digital tv's- which will cost so much more!
Don't give money so much credit, yes it's important and powerful in our society but God is so much bigger and powerful than money will every be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home