Mim's Life

Friday, March 02, 2007

We're bringing sexy back........yeah!

Well I wasted a whole night of my life last night trying to change my profile photo and managed to get no where! So you'll all just have to put up with 1 of the many I'm bored in my room, usually waiting for someone whoes picking me up but always rock up late..... so I make sure I'm looking perfect from all angles! ;)

My plan is to write a condensed version of my Vietnam diary with photos and maybe some reflections..

But for a site of some really cool pics head to Andy's www.ninetyninehundredths.com site where I might be stealing some pics- if I can work out how

2 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger waynemus said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger waynemus said…

    Mim,

    Glad to hear of your journey.

    This page might be of help:

    http://help.blogger.com/
    bin/answer.py?answer=
    42093&query=profile%20picture
    &topic=&type=f

    Sorry for having it cut up. It won't default to word wrapping. The reason I deleted the last post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home