Mim's Life

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm going to die!!!

Haha, maybe thats a bit dramatic (although will one day eventually be true- not in denial over that one), but I did pass out on the couch for an hour when I got home after going out for lunch and a short shopping expedition.

I've come down with something which has some resemblance of the common cold- however with a totally lack of physical energy (by brain is generally fine, if a little slow which you can't tell from a written blog!). This is what I imagine chronic fatigue would be like- can you develop chronic fatigue at 21? The hot weather prob doesn't help but usually I love the heat- more lethargic during winner- at the moment I'm just not my summer happy self. Having to ditch social engagements and prob a hazard on the road- more than usual :)! (na, I'm such a good driver that booze busses don't even pull me over!! modesty is still something to be worked on!)

Learning about diseases does make you a bit of a hypercondriac though- you start to develop signs that resemble just one symptom of a disease and that definitely means you have it and can officially whine to all your friends about how your, once again, close to deaths door. I'm just too tried to catch up with mates at the moment- so you guys will do.


So start praying that I get over this before Vietnam trip on the 27th, otherwise Mich and Steph will be carrying me around Vietnam- with joyous grunts of appreciation at being allowed such an honor- or not :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home